Daytime activities from 5/7 - 30/8
To respect the peaceful atmosphere as the 3* Serrette campsite team entertain you, the following are available weekly
- a guided flora/fauna/volcano hike (payable)
- a sunrise hike at 5am with the option of seeing chamois (payable)
- a table tennis or pétanque tournament
- a welcome party
Please bring good shoes, camera, binoculars and what you need for sunny, rainy or cold conditions on hikes.
Evening activities from 18/06 - 10/09
- Every Thursday night:
- Fondue night at Saint-Nectaire in the brasserie dining room.
The communities of Chambon-sur-Lac and Murol get together every summer to host a daytime or evening activity schedule in July and August (available at the campsite reception, tourist information and town hall):
- shows, concerts, welcome party, guided village tours, volcano information and games for kids and adults.
May 1st – 3rd 2015: Chambon by Jeep in central Chambon-sur-Lac
May 15th & 16th 2015: Medieval Festival in central Murol
July 12th 2015: St Nectaire Festival in Beaune le Froid
August 7th – 9th 2015: International Course de Côte motor race in Mont Dore