Daytime activities from 6/7 - 30/8
To respect the peaceful atmosphere as the 3* Serrette campsite team entertain you, the following are available weekly
- a guided flora/fauna/volcano hike (payable)
- a sunrise hike at 5am with the option of seeing chamois (payable)
- a table tennis or pétanque tournament
- a welcome party
Please bring good shoes, camera, binoculars and what you need for sunny, rainy or cold conditions on hikes.
Evening activities from 01/06 - 13/09
- Every Thursday night:
- Fondue night at Saint-Nectaire in the brasserie dining room.
The communities of Chambon-sur-Lac and Murol get together every summer to host a daytime or evening activity schedule in July and August (available at the campsite reception, tourist information and town hall):
- shows, concerts, welcome party, guided village tours, volcano information and games for kids and adults.
May : Chambon by Jeep in central Chambon-sur-Lac
May : Medieval Festival in central Murol
July : St Nectaire Festival in Beaune le Froid
August : International Course de Côte motor race in Mont Dore